As a lifelong East & North Bay resident, Leslie has an encyclopedia of knowledge regarding the Contra Costa region. An award-winning, top-producing agent, Leslie brings over 28 years of real estate expertise. Locally known and internationally connected, she specializes in all arenas of residential, and commercial real estate transactions, serving clients across The East Bay and Northern California as well as internationally.
Leslie’s impeccable reputation and unparalleled work ethic, combined with her boundless energy, stellar negotiating skills, and sharp attention to detail, assures her clients receive the highest level of knowledge and service the industry has to offer. Over the course of her career, Leslie has been privileged to represent some of the city’s trophy properties and record-breaking sales, counting numerous, attorneys, architects, doctors, engineers, investors, developers, and CEO’s nationwide among her loyal clientele.
Considering her lifelong passion for art, travel, and design, real estate proved to be a natural fit for Leslie. Whether she’s negotiating deals for her clients or assisting them with remodeling projects to transform their properties into dream homes, Leslie loves representing families and individuals with all their real estate needs and is humbled by her clients’ trust and friendship over the years.
Michele has been a full time realtor in the east bay for over 30 years. He is the past president of our local association of realtors WCCAR board and a CAR director. He currently serves as the District 5 Regional Chair of the California Association of Realtors and the President Elect for The Contra Costa Association of Realtors. His passion and focus lies in making a difference in his clients lives by representing them in all of their real estate needs.
Life long East & North Bay residents, Leslie and Michele have an encyclopedia-like knowledge of the Napa, Solano, and Contra Costa counties. They know the market and how to win in a competitive situation. On average, the Manzone Team’s listings sell at 9% above the list price.
Michele specializes in residential / commercial real estate, assisting sellers in the property management process to help with tenants and sale of the property.
Gabriella was born and raised in California, mostly in Contra Costa County where she currently lives. She graduated in 2014 from the University of California at Santa Cruz, receiving a degree in biology.
Since graduating, Gabriella has managed two small businesses before spending the last 3 years learning the real estate trade from the Manzone Team. Gabriella has earned her real estate license, and loves working with first time buyers to guide them through the adventure of purchasing a home. She is dependable, friendly, patient, and well versed in the modern tools and marketing strategies to make buying or selling your home a fun and rewarding experience.
- Leslie is the 2018 Contra Costa Association of Realtors (REALTOR OF THE YEAR)
- Christie’s International Real Estate Luxury Specialist
- Proud Recipients of the Top 1% Professional Awards, 1989-2019
- Michele is the 2017 President of the Contra Costa Association of Realtors®
- Leslie Received 2018 Realtor® of the year by the Contra Costa Association of Realtors®
- Leslie was President in 2006 For West Contra Costa Association Of Realtors®
- More than $500 million in transactions closed, representing buyers and sellers, including
- Top 1% Producers 1989 through 2018
- Leslie was Nominated the 2004 Realtor Of the Year For West Contra Costa
- #1 Selling Team in 2006 through 2018
- Life Long Contra Costa County Residents
- Sponsors of the Bay Area Rescue Mission 1991-2019
- Sponsors of the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund
- Sponsors of the Wounded Warriors Project
- Sponsors of ARF Animal Rescue Foundation
- Sponsors of Make A Wish Foundation
- Sponsors of Veterans of America
Ready to work together?
The Manzone Team has been in the top 1% of real estate professionals every year since 1991, and has been the #1 selling team since 2006. With more than $500 million in transactions closed and over 51 years of combined experience, we looking forward to helping you!