Leslie Manzone, REALTOR®
An award-winning, top-producing agent, Leslie brings over 28 years of real estate expertise to Compass. Locally known and internationally connected, she specializes in all arenas of residential, and commercial real estate transactions, serving clients across The East Bay and Northern California as well as internationally.
Leslie’s impeccable reputation and unparalleled work ethic, combined with her boundless energy, stellar negotiating skills, and sharp attention to detail, assures her clients receive the highest level of knowledge and service the industry has to offer. Over the course of her career, Leslie has been privileged to represent some of the city’s trophy properties and record-breaking sales, counting numerous , attorney’s, architects, doctors, engineers, investors, developers, and CEO’s nationwide among her loyal clientele.
A Napa California native, Leslie attended Napa and Contra Costa where she studied law, interior design, and architecture. Driven in life and business, prior to her foray into real estate, Leslie traveled the world at a very young age living in Veracruz Mexico with her family learning the culture and the spanish language this has helped her mastered the art of negotiation. Leslie has dedicated over 25 years serving as a Director for the Local, State and National Association of Realtors, she has been honored twice in 2004 and 2018 as Realtor of the year by the West Contra Costa Association of Realtors and the Contra Costa Association of Realtors, Leslie served as the President of the West Contra Costa Association of Realtors in 2006.
Considering her lifelong passion for art, travel, and design, real estate proved to be a natural fit for Leslie. Whether she’s negotiating deals for her clients or assisting them with remodeling projects to transform their properties into dream homes, Leslie loves representing families and individuals with all their real estate needs and is humbled by her clients’ trust and friendship over the years.
When she’s not working on behalf of her clients, Leslie enjoys beautiful sunny days on the golf course, spending time with her husband, family, friends, working out, traveling, and walking her dog, Giorgio. She is also actively involved in children’s education, animal charities and attending Firefighters, Police and Veterans Fundraisers.
– Certified Residential Specialist
– Member of the Winning Team Since 1989
– Pacific Union International Real Estate Luxury Specialist
– 2004 and 2018 Contra Costa Association of Realtors- Realtor of the year
– Proud recipient of the Top 1% Professional Awards (1991 – 2019)
– More than $800 million in transactions closed, representing buyers and sellers
– Top 1% Producer (1991 – 2019)
– Leslie was nominated the 2004 Realtor of the Year for West Contra Costa
– Member of the #1 Selling Team (1991 – 2019)
– Life-long Contra Costa County resident
– A contribution made to the Moraga Education Foundation (MEF) with each transaction closed
– Sponsor of the Bay Area Rescue Mission (1991 – 2019)
– Sponsor of the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund (NLEOMF)
– Sponsor of the Wounded Warrior Project (WWP)
– Sponsor of Animal Rescue Foundation (ARF)
Leslie has represented thousands of buyers and sellers with over 51 years of combined experience with her business partner and husband, Michele Manzone.
Strategic Pricing & Skilled Negotiating
On average, Leslie’s listings sell at 109% of the list price.
100% of Leslie’s listings are staged by the Manzone Team at no cost to their clients.
Cutting-Edge Marketing of Your Property
The Manzone’s personalized marketing plan blends traditional print and online advertising with PR and media tools, including virtual tours, custom property websites and consistent social media content.